NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
thepeckovers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:32:39 -0500
I skip all the Campbell's soups.  Have yet to find one that doesn't have
something in it that I can eat since I'm avoiding both dairy and tomatoes.
However, the new "organic" line of products in Your Independent Grocery
Stores have vegetable and chicken broths that don't show any dairy
ingredients listed on the label.  However, beware the beef broth..

I'm not familiar with that margarine.  Are you in Canada?  Becel has out a
new type of margarine which is designed to lower cholesterol.  I think it's
Pro-something or other.  It's fairly expensive but it does seem to be dairy
free.