From:
A Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:20:45 -0800

I received the following email from Palmer's candies today.

 They make various types of holiday candy -- chocolate
coins, chocolate easter eggs, etc.  http://www.rmpalmer.com

"From:"Sales Dept" <[log in to unmask]>
 To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Internet Question/Comment

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:56:32 -0500

Thank you for contacting us.  The R.M. Palmer Company is
dedicated to offering unique, quality, novelty items with
excellent consumer value.  This year we are celebrating our
54th anniversary of being America's Favorite Holiday Candy!

Unfortunately, none of our products are stated as
gluten-free.

Thank you.