EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeffrey Pledger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:21:36 -0500
This is just a quick reminder of tonight’s webcast on www.abletv.net at 7:30 PM
(EDT).  Just go to our web site and follow the link under the breaking news
section on the home page to the event page.  You will find a link to
preregister for tonight’s webcast.  I would greatly appreciate those
participating in tonight’s event to preregister with the Reliacast ticketing
software.  This is a very harmless process and it will give us statistics that
will verify how important we feel this new programming is to our community.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing your voices tonight either
through email, chat or on the telephone to give your comments and questions.
As always I appreciate any cross postings of this message on to other lists
where it has not been viewd yet.

Jeffrey Pledger
President, AbleTV.NET