EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:31:24 -0700
Hi Petra,

Betsie is kind of a damage control tool, developed after the BBC had
already put a very inaccessible web system in place. Designing a site right
the first time is still the best strategy, but the Betsie filtering
mechanism may still be useful for some situations. Source code, background
info & links to sites that use Betsie can be found at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/betsie/

Patrick