EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Chapin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:20:38 -0500
I'd start by talking to the publishers.  Our experience with this hasn't
been very good but our requests so far have been pretty non-standard.

There are some sources for electronic versions of textbooks, such as the
Texas Text Exchange. http://tte.tamu.edu/, but I don't have much experience
with them and the TTE web site appears to be offline at the moment.  There
are probably other similar sites.

Older literary material may be available through the Gutenburg project, but
it doesn't sound like this is your interest.

Some ebooks are available through standard retailers such as Amazon.com, but
I've found the selection very limited.