EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:27:37 GMT
Hello David from Acton,

You deserve a medal!

I'm copying this reply to the EASI list, because there are many people
who are interested in persuading authors to put their books free on the
web as you have done.

BTW, I remember seeing GENUKI on the list of top genealogy web sites!
I wondered what the 'I' stood for in GENUKI.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John

P.S.  Please call me personally about tactile maps, an interest of mine.
--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London, UK
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk and http://www.wordaloud.co.uk