EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:52:19 GMT
Hello,

It's good to see a publisher poviding e-text free!  Is there any
evidence that this increases the magazine sales?  If so, the evidence
could be used to encourage other publishers to do the same.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--
Forwarded message follows:

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London, UK
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk and http://www.wordaloud.co.uk