From:
Shelley Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:51:04 -0500

Listmates,

    I am hoping there it someone who can give me advice on eating in
Seville. I have Marling MenuMaster for Spain, which I have been browsing
through. This gives a translation of each dish, and a general idea of how
it is made. At least it seems to indicate if something is floured or
breaded.

      I would really like to get some recommendations of good bets to
order, not with any guarantee that they are safe.But I need some dishes to
target so I will not feel so overwhelmed. My Spanish is minimal.
      No rush--I am planning a bit ahead.

        Thanks, Shelley (CT,USA)