From:
Erich Stuberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:34:27 -0500

Has any one out there tried milling your own flour?  I came across a
product that claims to be able to mill flour in your own home including
Rice, most beans etc.  It seems like in the long run it could save you
money if you can buy a large bag of rice or dried beans and make you own
flour.  Just wondering if any one has done this or heard of the Wisper
Mill. I have no interest in this company.