From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:09:56 -0500

How do i do a good empirical test of my food sensitivities?  I keep
taking foods out and my rash keeps getting worse.  I'm tired of listing
my food sensitivities, i can't believe i'm allergic to everything.

for example What if i eat rice and naked meat all week.  Will that work
to start or are there meats i might have trouble with?  Could I be
sensitive to rice? (I am eating un-enriched basmati)  I've been told to
stick to whole foods, which means when i add corn back, it will have to
be corn on the cob or frozen cut gluten free un modified/processed corn,
Is this right?

I can't get referred to a allergist, so any help is good.  Thanks.

I promise to do all the summaries i owe in the next two weeks.

--
Miki Tracey