From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:49:12 EST

Greetings, Listmates!  We here in the Kansas City metro area have lots of
things planned.  Let me tell you about them!

Our March meeting will take place at the regular time, but not in the regular
place.  We will be meeting at Fortune Wok, 11236 W. 135th Street, Overland
Park, for a wonderful gluten-free dinner.  We will begin at 2:00 on Sunday,
March 3.  The cost is $13 per person, including tax and tip.  PLEASE NOTE:
WE WILL NOT MEET AT ST. JOSEPH'S IN MARCH.

The International Walk for Celiac Disease will happen here as well, on
Saturday, May 4 at 9:00am at Mill Creek Park, near the Plaza.

We are starting our own ROCK group here, too, for celiac children and their
families.

For more information on these events, please check our website at
http://home.swbell.net/richgary/kcceliac.htm or email me.

By the way, in case you missed it, on Wed. 2/20, the KC Star featured my
family in its Food section, in the "Come Into My Kitchen" series.  Some good
press for all of us!

Best of (gluten-free) health to everyone!

Wendy
Kansas City