From:
Colin & Laurisa Cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:38:19 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I need a little insight,
1.I've heard people say things about finding GF shampoo's, dentist's etc.  I
was under the impression that it would only bother you if ingested but am I
wrong?
2.I normally just read labels to decide for myself if it's GF, I stay away
from such things as Hydrolyzed Protiens, Malts, Flours etc.  Should I be
looking for more detailed ingredients.
3.  I've been GF for 2 years and my stomach still burns alot and sometimes
gassy. Is tomatoes or spices hard on us. Does anyone have a list of what
other things that aren't Gluten but might be hard on our stomachs.  (I
already gave up Dairy too)

Thanks for any and all help.

Reese