From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:41:32 EST

I have been drinking and enjoying this soda, bottled by the 7Up bottling
company but did not think to check it's gluten status.  I'm feeling fine but
now am worried.  It is the weekend and I cannot reach the company.  Does
anyone know of the gluten status on this particular product?  Thanks in
advance.  Renee C.