Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:47:49 -0500
From:

I have seen multiple entrees regarding Celiac and brusing and people who are
wondering if they are interrelated.

Bruising(and heavy menstrual periods) is also reaction to SSRI (serotonin
uptake inhibitors) antidepressant therapy. There is several medical journals
that this can be found in. In one of the journals it says that Vit. C seems
to alleviate bruising caused by SSRIs. Celiacs that are not gluten free have
high levels of serotoin too so it would make sense that they might
experience bruising also.I may be one of those things that takes months of
being gluten free for it to resolve.