Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:17:28 -0500
From:
Daniel A. DuBravec <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Celiac list members,

As a graduate student at George Washington University, I wish to invite
members of the Celiac list to participate in a non-commercial survey on
traveling with a restrictive diet.

To participate in the survey, please follow the link at the end of this
message.

The survey is for academic research only and is not funded by any
business or government agency. The survey is anonymous. Neither your
name nor your email address will be recorded. However, you may provide
your email address for the purpose of receiving a copy of the results.

The results of the survey will be posted to this list.

The survey results will aid in my research for my Masters Project at George
Washington University in the Educational Technology Leadership program.

Please complete the survey by February  16, 2002.

If you have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Daniel DuBravec
Graduate Student
Educational Technology Leadership
George Washington University
Washington, DC

Go to: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?NKDVHRWM83YM3HYCGSGDK678

Please click this link now (or go online and retype the address into
your Web browser).