Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:43:43 -0800
From:

Just wanted to share a short Summary on my question above.  I got dozens of
that NO,  no gluten should ever be consumed purposefully.  Every single
response said that so I will be working towards a totally gf diet.

One question I am interested to know is:  do most of you keep on a simple
diet of eating veggies, meat potatoes and rice and just avoid the gluten
free breads etc or do most of you still try to make life as it was and make
gluten free breads, donuts, snacks and such?  I am so grateful that there is
so much info out on the web as to what products are gf.  thanks for all the