Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 11:54:30 -0700
From:
Tandi Hartle <[log in to unmask]>

  I checked the archives but could not find any information.

I have been contemplating using Serenaid.  There are many reasons that I
feel it would help but I would like some input from people who have used it
or have a lot of knowledge about it.

  I have a couple of in-laws that think it is the funniest thing to "poison"
me and my two-year-old daughter.  My sister-in-law brought a potato dish and
rolls over for a dinner and swore that both of them were gluten free.
Obviously I could tell that the rolls were NOT GF but I had no idea about
the potato dish.  My brother in law snuck my daughter a piece of roll and
snickered when I caught him and took it out of her mouth.  I don't
understand why he thinks it is so funny to make her throw up and have
diarrea!!

  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had used Serenaid to help with
accidental ingestion, or cheating on the diet. I get poisoned at dinners
with in-laws all the time and I can't really just stop eating with them.
I'm hoping Serenaid will help.

  I know many people feel strongly about cheating but I'm just curious if
anyone has done it. I'm sure you all know that when you visit a friends
house and they are chowing down on yummy greasy pizza you just want to dive
in and stuff yourself.  I crave Subway sandwiches and my mouth waters
everytime I pass it.  Has anyone had success with Serenaid used in this way?
  Thanks for your help.

  No I wouldn't give it to my daughter to cheat on the diet I was wondering
for myself.  Please no lectures I'm just looking for helpful information.
Thanks,

Tandi