From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:08:37 EST

Can anyone tell me if the following symptoms are just celiac symptoms (my ANA
blood test for Lupus is negative):

    low white blood count (2.5)
    enlarged lymph nodes (biopsy negative)
    joint pain & stiffness
    muscle weakness
    tired (crash late afternoon)
    dry eyes

I have been GF for 4 years now and the white blood count has been falling
(even before starting the diet). I also has Hashimotos's. The Rheumatologist
feels I'm in the connective tissue disease family but not sure what and is
recommending Plaquenil. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Joyce