From:
Southworth, Teigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:11:25 -0500

I emailed Cabot's to get a complete product listing from them, they are a
local (Vermont, USA) dairy with widespread (national?) distribution.  I
thought I would share both my initial question and their response with the
list.

I have no financial interest in the company except:  If we keep our local
farmers in business then we don't have to use tax dollars for subsistence
(welfare, unemployment...)

I would like a complete listing of all the products Cabot's make.  My wife
has Celiac Disease, and previous conversations with your company have
assured us that your products are safe for her consumption (gluten free).
We have become name brand buyers as a result of her condition, and would
like a listing of all the products you offer.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Cabot and asking your fine question.  Here at
Cabot, everyone from the farm to the shipping docks feels a strong
commitment to the quality standards of our award-winning products.  We are
always happy to provide our consumers with information that will help them
to better understand... and enjoy... Cabot products.

Nearly all of our retail items can be found under the nutrition
information section on our website.  The address is
http://cabotcheese.com/f1.tmpl?left=menu-
ourproducts.html&right=vtcheddar.html.  I have also placed a copy of
the list at the bottom this email message.  All the products on the list
are verified to be gluten free.  Thank you again for contacting Cabot.
Each time you select Cabot products you are directly aiding hundreds of
small family farms throughout the Northeast.  We pledge to continue
working diligently to ensure you receive natural, wholesome, satisfying
products.

Sincerely,

Michael Provost
Cabot Customer Satisfaction Manager

*****************************Product
List***************************************
Products Available On-line:

Cheddar
Five Peppercorn Cheddar
Habanero Cheddar
Horseradish Cheddar
Monteray Jack
Organic Cheddar
Pepperoni Pizza Cheddar
Pepper Jack
Roasted Garlic Cheddar
Salsa Cheddar
Smoky Bacon Cheddar
Tomato Basil Cheddar
75% Reduced Fat Cheddar
50% Reduced Fat Cheddar
Cheddar Shake

Other Cabot Cheeses (find us in your grocer's dairy or speciality cheese
case):

Flavored Smoked Cheddar
Feta Cheddar
Garlic & Herb Cheddar