From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:42:42 -0500

Message received today from this company:

Thank you for your recent e-mail.  We hope you enjoyed visiting
www.marshmallowpeeps.com.

All of our candies are derived from corn; therefore, to the best to our
knowledge, they are gluten-free.  The modified food starch we use in
the manufacture of our jelly bean candies  is corn starch.

Following is a complete list of our current product line:

YEAR-ROUND CANDIES Mike and Ike - Original Fruits, Tropical Typhoon,
Berry Blast, Jolly Joes-Grape Hot Tamales and Super Hot Hot Tamales
Zours Teenee Beanee Jelly Beans

VALENTINE'S DAY Strawberry and Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps
Hearts Mike and Ike Valentine Treats

EASTER
Marshmallow Peeps, Bunnies and Giant Bunnies
Strawberry and Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Eggs
Mike and Ike Easter Treats
Just Born Jelly Beans
Peeps Jelly Beans

HALLOWEEN Marshmallow Peeps Pumpkins, Spooky Cats and Ghosts
Individually wrapped Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Ghosts
Snack Pack and Variety Pack Bags - Mike and Ike,  Hot Tamales and Zours

CHRISTMAS
Marshmallow Peeps Christmas Trees and Snowmen
Holiday Cookie Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Cutouts
Teenee Beanee Holiday Mix

Again, thank you for your taking the time to contact us; we appreciate
your interest in our products and we hope this information is helpful.

Regards,

Martha A. Larkin
Just Born, Inc.

Consumer Relations Department