Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:45:32 -0800

Hi All

Thanks so much for ALL of the encouraging e-mails.

I certainly made a mistake when I thought the scope would be going into
her 'bum'.  I spoke with the nurse practitioner today who corrected me.
Some of you thought I shouldn't have the endoscopy done and opt for the
blood test instead, but my daughter is IgA deficient so the blood test
doesn't work in her case.  And some of you thought I shouldn't allow the
test unless she was showing previous signs/symptoms.  She does have a
few of her old symptoms, but that could be due to several things.  We
have an appointment with the GI on Friday and he's going to call me
tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be asking all kinds of questions.  Only one
person said that the endoscopy was a bad experience. Everyone else said
it was a piece of (gf) cake!    Thanks Again!!  ~ jodie in N. CA