From:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:15:15 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I received the following email from Unilever yesterday:

**********

Thanks for writing!

 There is no gluten in any of our Pond's products (including wheat
derived)

With the Exception of the Following:

 - Pond's Nourishing Lotion with Sunscreen contains wheat amino acids
 - Pond's Nourishing Lotion contains wheat amino acids
 - Pond's Nourishing Overnight Cream contains wheat amino acids
 - Pond's Nourishing Cream contains wheat amino acids

(There is also no gluten in our Vaseline products and Vaseline
Solutions)

Hope this helps!

Your friends at Unilever HPC

Best wishes,