From:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:23:44 -0500

Hi Listmates,

My daughter is newly-diagnosed and has a dental appointment next week.
I have searched the archives but have not found any definite information
on the dental products I need information on.  I hope you can help!  We
will be bringing our own GF toothpaste and floss to the appointment.
Does anyone have information, comments or suggestions on pumice for
polishing teeth, fluoride rinse, and sealants for her molars?  Am I
being totally paranoid by being concerned about these products that will
only be used twice a year?  Her dentist has been very supportive and
will make sure that only powder-free gloves are used.  I did call Oral-B
about their fluoride foam and prophy paste (pumice) and they said that
they do not add gluten but they get their raw materials from other
vendors and cannot guarantee that the raw materials are gluten free.
Has anyone had experiences with these Oral-B products?

Thanks for your help!

Cindy in Massachusetts