Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:18:50 -0500
From:
Betsy McNiel <[log in to unmask]>

I am leaving for the Univ. of Md. Tuesday morning, taking my 8 and 5 yr.
old daughters. Two of us have celiac; one is being seen by Dr. Horvath to
determine if she, too, has CD. We are staying at the Ronald MacDonald
House near the U. of Md., which is two blocks from the hospital. Where can
we eat GF? Any tips from anyone who has also stayed in this type of
accomodation about managing the food situation? Thanks for any help. I
will summarize after we return Friday. Betsy in Jacksonville, FL