From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:10:31 -0500
Either look in the documentation that came with the computer or call tech support, because I am sure the series of beeps you are describing are telling you the memory is incompatible or bad.  The maker of the motherboard may have a description of the beeps so you can be sure, but I'll bet if you take the new stuff out and put the old stuff back it will boot up. You will have to get new memory from Fujitsu, or some memory maker that makes compatible RAM.