From:
barbarablachley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:30:59 -0600
Did your screen saver keep coming on? Try right clicking a blank desktop
space, click on properties, then change all settings
to "never" or the longest time shown. Then defrag. When done, remember to
reset everything. (I write myself a note for
that.) It should finish in an hour and a half. Good luck!
Barbara Lake