From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:15:43 -0800
Hi Donna,
What you need is a KVM switch, keyboard, video, mouse. You can get an analog
type with a rotary switch for about $30 or less. These may have problems
with the mouse. I had one at one time and the mouse would occasionally
freeze when switching. A better solution is an electronic KVM, ranging in
price from maybe $60 to hundreds. I use a Belkin, www.belkin.com Omni View
SE four port here and am quite happy with it. Remember that cables may or
may not be included with whatever solution you go with. Also keep in mind
future use where a two-port model may come up short at a later time. That is
the place I am in now, but I can daisy chain an additional unit to increase
the number of machines I can use.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA