From:
Mike Fixler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:56:35 -0500
Hello,
I originally sent this question to PCsoft but they told me to submit it here.  I hope you can help.  I have a 13 GB harddrive and a 60 GB harddrive each partitioned under windows 2000 professional (NTFS).  I want to revert back to Windows 98.  I tried to do this a month ago and the partitions on my hardrives were not recognized under windows 98--my thirteen Gig came up as a 6 Gig.
and my 60 Gig was not recognized at all.  How can I do this so my
drives fuction under windows 98?  I don't care about the data--It's all
backed up so I'm willing to lose all of it.  To make matters worse, Since my version of Windows 2000 was installed by the network administrators at school, I do not have access to a Windows 2000 installation disc.
Please help.
Thanks,
Mike Fixler

                     visit our download web page at: