C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:10:58 -0800
Nah, I didn't bite him back. Last tetnus shot was in 85-86, I think; after a sicky kitty
scratched me. Went to the doc and rolled up my sleeve. Her nurse shook her head. I was
not amused. A real pain in the butt! :)

  I've got my cat on antibiotics, and also a topical home remedy salve (with sulfur
powder) I've been putting that on my own boo-boo. Tetracycline is often indicated for
people who get cat bites, and that's the antibiotic I use for the deep bone pain of
fibromyalgia. Alas, I have no repeats on the script at the pharmacy. Drat!