RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:36:51 EST
                                          HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                  WHY WE ARE SICK. HOW TO GET WELL AND STAY WELL
All illness is caused by wrong living, wrong thinking and wrong spirituality.
None of us in "civilization" are "intelligent" and therefore none of us have
correct living, correct thinking and correct spirituality.
All of us in "civilization", sooner or later, become ill, acutely and
chronically.
Our subsequent well-being or possible crippling and/or death, depends on what
we choose to do, when we become ill.
All pain, symptoms, dysfunction, illness and disease, are self-limited, i.e.,
will heal by themselves, if we do not suppress our health problems, whether
they be physical, mental and/or spiritual.
All health problems when we first develop them are acute, and will self-heal
within seconds, minutes, hours or days.
If we suppress our acute health problems, i.e., interfere with its
self-healing, we develop a chronic health problem, which may exist for weeks,
months, years or a lifetime. If we don't permit our chronic health problem to
self-heal, it will exacerbate and eventually kill us. That is why all living
beings prematurely die, whether they be humans, animals or plants. All living
beings, if and when they die, should die only from so-called natural causes,
at a very advanced age or from very severe trauma.
No human being in recorded "civilized" history has ever died of so-called
natural causes.
Those who have died, have died because of severe traumas they were unable to
resolve and pathologies and illnesses they did not know how to help
self-heal.
Dr. Alexis Carrel, about 80 years ago, conducted some experiments with a
chicken's heart. Carrel provided optimum nutrition for that chicken's heart
and kept that chicken's heart alive for over 25 years. Carrel concluded that
he could keep that heart alive forever, as long as he provided optimum
nutrition to that chicken's heart.
Nutrition means all the processes and functions that are necessary for the
assimilation of food and the final expulsion of waste materials through the
various excretory organs.
If we provide optimum nutrition to human beings, do they live forever, do
they die of so-called natural causes or what? If humans do die of so-called
natural causes, to what maximum age can they live?
Since there are no "intelligent" humans in "civilization" to ask that
question, I don't know the answer as to whether we can live forever or die by
so-called natural causes at what maximum advanced age?