Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:59:46 EST
I recently was given a CompUSA system.  It has a 300mhz celeron with 32meg
ram.  The only problem I've found is that after about 10 minutes it shuts
down.  It doesn't matter if you are using it or its just sitting.  The HD
stops spinning, the power supply fan stops, the CPU fan stops, the monitor
shuts off.  The only thing which seems to still have power is the numlock
lite on the keyboard.  Is this a power supply problem or something more
serious?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chuck Cooley

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com