From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:36:07 +1000
 > If third world people are anemic, the reason is to be searched > in the
very  poor nutrition quantity (and variety) these poor
>  people suffer from.

 yes, meaning plant foods. they have thousands of green leafy things to
choose from but somehow that doesnt fit the bill. but i forgot phytic acid,
this is the problem with high cereal consumption.  how much iron do u get
in your diet? Im assuming you dont eat grains.  [although you may be fibbing
as well, as you often do].

>That's right. That's the reason why you can die from eating >too much liver

well, I'm glad you raised this issue. now:
1. what is the fatal level of vitamin A consumption?
2. which animal livers do u regard as out of bounds due to excess vitamin A
content? [apart from polar bear liver].
3. how many cases can u cite where death has been caused by vitamin A-
related liver consumption ?

>I guess this is the reason why all the inland people of europe, >africa,
china or all world zone north or south of the subtropics >for the last
100,000 years,  who never eat any vitamin D >containing fish liver their
whole live developed so bad.

you seem deeply troubled by the prospect of paleo man eating fish, and
shellfish. recently Todd also proposed some sort of retrospective moratorium
on paleo man eating fish. here's a clue amadeus: man needs to drink fresh
water. he gets it from rivers and lakes. if he doesnt get it he dies. so he
has to live close by rivers or lakes. and in the rivers swim fish!!

andrew