Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 06:41:49 -0700
I have a Foreman Grill and I love it. It's very easy to clean if you simply wipe it off while warm. If you don't want to clean it immediately, just warm it up a touch later and everything wipes right off. So far, I haven't felt the need for a timer as I have a clock right above my cooking area.

I have no idea what the prices are like on the others mentioned, but if the pricing is similar, I might be talked into the removable plates, timer, & temperature control.

As for taste and ease of use, they are probably all pretty much the same. My only complaint is cooking things with bones, as the plates don't distribute heat evenly. In that case, I tend to go with the broiler or outdoor grill.

NancyO