From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 14:48:58 -0400
as for off-topic, this doesn't seem more
> off-topic than half the discussions that go on on this list! what exactly
> ARE the parameters for on-topic and off-topic?

Ha.  I'm not sure any more.  When I first joined the list sev. yrs. ago all
questions were rigidly directed to paleofood and nothing else in order to
save people time and because all posts are archived.

There seem to be a LOT of new people on the list now and perhaps things have
gotten a little lax.  I don't know.

Anyway, if I had swerved off into a discussion of flax and cancer in
previous yrs., I would have been told to take the conversation offlist,...
:)

Kath (feeling like an old timer)