Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 14:15:40 -0500
On Mon, 6 May 2002 14:11:12 -0400, Marianne Fuller
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>thanks, that would be great. as for off-topic, this doesn't seem more
>off-topic than half the discussions that go on on this list! what exactly
>ARE the parameters for on-topic and off-topic?

The archive page says the following:

PaleoFOOD is a support list for persons following a paleolithic style diet
such as described by Ray Audette in NEANDERTHIN "A Caveman's Guide to
Nutrition" and all other similar approaches in the spirit of the Hunter-
Gatherer.

The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each other
support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of sharing knowledge
on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.

I agree with you, Marianne, that the flax oil/breast cancer thing is as on-
topic as most of the stuff that gets posted here, and I'd like to see
Kathryn's info. too.

Jo