From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:54:09 +0900
Wendy Hubbard wrote:
 The doctors say there is nothing wrong
> with me, but I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired (and having
> migraines and asthma and feeling old before my time and, just recently,
> I've added severe foot pain

I had pretty quick relief from migraines, still get the occasional
one. My hay fever was a lot milder this year than before too. I don't
know what kind of foot pain, but I had 20 year old knee pain disappear
this last year, maybe that was diet too? Seems miraculous to me, knees
don't heal much. Welcome to the list.

Tom