From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:14:02 EST
Philip Thrift wrote to Dr. Bernarr re: Dr. Bernarr's article on Diabetes that
was posted on this message board. Philip wrote "Would it not be more
efficient to just post a link to this long article on your web site, or am I
being too Thrift-y ?"
Thank you for your excellent suggestion, Philip. Unfortunately my article on
Diabetes and many of my other articles posted here on this Paleofood message
board, have not been inserted and printed on my web site. Many of my
different health articles on my web site have been, since appearing on my web
site, updated and modified by me, since their present appearance on my
website. I am sorry that I have not created the opportunity to insert my
other health articles that I have written, on my web site. I am sorry that I
have not created the opportunity to update and to modify many of my different
health articles appearing on my web site. Thank you for your accepting my
apology and your understanding of my negligence, in my not updating my web
site.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]