NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lindsey Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:01:45 +0100
how do i unsubscribe from this list???

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Landers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 July 2003 13:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: anti acid medications

Debby,
    Thanks for the reply.  Ranitidine is Zantac.  I have used this before.
Brand name zantac didn't seem to have any milk products, but still didn't agree
with me for some reason.  You might want to double check your ingredients on
your generic brand because the one we have locally did have lactose in it.
That's why I stayed with the brand name at the time.
    After that the Dr. put me on Nexium.   It's run out due to the insurance
wanting me to take something cheaper, so I went to Maalox and Tagamet until my
tests this week, but have had problems all this past week. Am trying to
figure out if they are the culprits and there's any hidden proteins in there or if
I ate something I shouldn't have. I guess now that the week end is over, I'll
call the companies today.
Thanks
Judith