NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ryan Dowdeswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:53:43 -0800
Tara,
My daughter is allergic to milk as well. (she get a bright red rash and white bumps wherever just a drop of milk is touched to her skin, if she consumes some, the rash is larger and covers more area but mostly on the face. And if she consumes a fare bit, she vomits. She's only 17 months old right now.)
Anyway, we have found that sometimes certain milk products don't seem to bother her. Like Arrowroot cookies. They have some skim milk powder in them, but she loves eating them and there is no reaction to them at all.
So, maybe your kids won't have to avoid EVERYTHING with any trace of milk in it...but it's just a matter of testing the items out.

good luck.
Ryan