C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:25:24 +0800
bobby,

i don't think you are being a cry baby.  so sorry that your friend
died, he sounds like a genuine caring person, the loss of such a
person is a very great loss indeed. you are right - good guys always
go and bad ones seem to stick around. it isn't fair.

much sympathy to you - take it easy and take care of yourself bobby
hugs
rayna