From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:28:32 -0700
Yaesu FRG-7
FRG-7
General Coverage Communications Receiver
Rating (1-5): HHHHH (5)
Made In: Japan 1976-1980
Voltages:
 100/110/117/200/220 VAC
Coverage: 500-29990 kHz
Readout:Analog Linear
Modes: AM/USB/LSB-CW
Selectivity: 6 kHz
Circuit: Triple Conversion
Physical:
 13.5x6.5x11.5" 16 Lbs.
Features:
¼" Head. Jack, S-Meter, Attenuator, Tone Switch, Mute Line, Fine Tuning,
Record Jack,
ANL, Dial Adjust, Dial Lamp Switch.
Accessories: DC Kit, Internal Battery Holder (8xD).
New Price: $290-370
Used Price: $190-270
Comments:
 The Fine Tuning knob is not featured in very early production. A great
value on
the used market.