From:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 23:34:18 -0400
You can monitor from another receiver set to the repeater output frequency.
You're transmitting on an input frequency which is probably 600KHZ away from
the output if you're on 2 meters, so there should be no conflict between the
two radios running, even if they are right next to each other.

An interesting thing our net control did one night on a local informal net
here in Massachusetts was to tape record each checkin and then import the
recordings into wav files.  He then uploaded all of them on to the club's
web site, so you could go and click on your call sign and hear how your
signal sounded through the repeater from his location.  I thought that was
pretty cool.
73