From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:54:49 -0700
Hi Bob.  Are you on a dial up or cable connection?  Are you hearing audio
from the stations you connect to?  Many times those with a high speed
connection, have to enable two way communications with there router to
make Ilink work.  Usually with a dial up connection, it takes off and
works the first time.Also, you have to be in the connection window for
the space bar to togal you from transmit to recieve.  There is reley no
way of knowing if you are transmitting, except if you look in the tittle
bar, you will see a count down timer.  There is a graphic at the bottom
orf the screen that changes from recieve to transmit, that I was able to
label with window-eyes, which also helps.

Good luck and let me know if I can help get you going.

73:
John, KG7FA, Ilink index number, 8408

P. S., You can contact me at:
480-671-7912