From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:21:49 -0700
There are two standards computers can meet to comply with FCC regulations.  the Class B regulations are supposed to be tougher for use in a home environment, but they aren't tough enough.  My computers do the same thing.  Of course, TV birdies on the AM radio band have been with us from the beginning.