Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:16:00 -400
I have never had any luck with a g5rv, I use tube use tube equipment, and
the damn thing mever worked right. I have held a ticket sinse 1959

On 2002-04-11 Blind-HamsForblindhamradiooperators said:
    I know a guy who works the world on his and it's only 6 feet high
    in the center and about 4 on the ends. I would say you're just fine
    to do that, my friend had neighbors complaining so the town made
    him put it way down like that, the neighbors still complain worse
    then ever, but he really does work the world on it right there with
    the big guns with no amp or anything. Mine is only about 30 in the
    center and about 8 on 1 end and 5 on the other and it works very
    well.   I think you can do that just fine with your G5RV, I know a
    lot of people down low like that and they all work even on 10
    meters when the band is open. John Miller N1UMJ