From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:03:05 -0500
I'd also say try xmlog at xmlog.com.  The fact that it is free is a nice
plus, but it really seems to work well with jaws.  It does all the general
logging stuff you would expect.

It has packet but I've not used it yet.  Does get freq from rig and also
offers cw keying via com or lpt port.  DXCC tracking also.

If you join xmlog reflector you won't get a lot of messages in your mailbox,
but if you have a problem or question you will get a fast reply, usually
from the programs author.

73 Steve KW3A