From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:41:46 -0700
Hi all.  I had a UV3 and it was quit4e a rig for it's day.  I have a
friend out here that still uses one.  I also had a dual band rig made by
Comcraft.  It covered 2 meters and 220 MHz.  It used thumb wheels to set
the frequency and had two sets of them, so you could set up wierd splits
if you wanted.  It recieved A M as well as FM, and put out about 30 watts
on each band.

Those Memories:
John