From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:58:53 -0500
Hi Everyone;

I recently purchased an ICOM R2 and it works well.  Considering that the
cable and the software was included with a coupon, it was a worthwhile
choice.

The radio is a small pocket receiver.  It receives everyone pretty well
including the UHF TV audio transmissions.

The software works like any other software from RT SYSTEMS.

Once the radio is programmed, you can do everyone you need to do with it
without sighted help.

You can:

select memories and, change memory groups.

The only downfall is that you will wait about 6 weeks for the software an
cable.

But the cable for the
YAESU VX-5R will work with it, without the mini/submini adapter.

I got the software from someone until the software arrived in the mail.

The radio ran me $154.95 from the local collection agency, HRO.

Talk to you soon.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SCANNED
WITH THE LATEST NAV!!!