From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:05:22 -0800
Yes, I put out a request and got zilch back.  The best I can think of so
far, confirmed by others I have talked to, is an external box with something
like a Dalkey relay which without power applied would remain closed
conducting transmitter power and received signals to and from the antenna
normally but when say 12 vdc would be applied it would open and connect the
xcvr to a receive loop or other low noise antenna.  Then, when ptt or the
key is pressed, this relay would switch the xcvr back to the normal path.  I
think it might work.

Take care and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450