From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:59:11 -0500
Well, I don't know where the offset is set in the 440MHZ band.

I did it with the software.

But, the software won't do any good unless you have the cable that I
mentioned in the previous message.

You'll need sighted assistance.

But, I think the 440 band should be set for 5MHZ.

When you set the offset you use func 8.

The direction is + - and   simplex.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SCANNED